$200 per 50-minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Below are recommended questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is there a difference in cost or number of sessions depending on in-person or virtual?
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
*I am unable to accept out-of-pocket payments from Medicaid members as accepting payments can put your eligibility for Medicaid coverage at risk of being cancelled.